- Introductions of the Hall
- Director-general e-mail box
- Director-general of the hall
- Future Prospect
- Architectural Feast
- Photo Snapshots
- Directory of facilities
- Directory of memorial hall attractions
- The Beauty of the Historic Building
- Chronology of Dr.Sun Yat-sen
- Open Government Declaration
- Muslim Friendly Scenic Attraction
Job Description of the General Planning Division:
- Formulate innovation and development plans.
- Track, controll, check and evaluate mid-term and long-term plans, pre-planning, and important meeting resolutions.
- Formulate and revise regulations; collect, arrang, organize, publish and disseminate information.
- Safety management and supervision of manual workers (including maintenance staff and drivers) and security guards.
- Manage documents, records, seals, accounting, general affairs, purchasing and finance.
- Other matters that do not fall under other divisions and offices.
Job Description of the Research and Acquisition Division:
- Gather, study, collect, maintain, and manage Dr. Sun Yat-sen’s relics and records.
- Popularize Dr. Sun Yat-sen’s history and Sunology.
- Collect, maintain and manage relics and art works.
- Management and reading services of Sun Yat-sen Library.
- Academic cooperation and exchange.
- Other matters related to research and collections.
Job Description of the Exhibition Planning Division:
- Plan and hold exhibitions of Dr. Sun Yat-sen’s relics and records.
- Plan and hold art exhibitions.
- Maintain and manage exhibitions and facilities.
- Staff and volunteer training, appointment, management, and evaluation.
- Other matters related to exhibition projects.
Job Description of the Theater Management Division:
- Schedule annual performance plans.
- Live stage management and audience services.
- Maintain, manage and operate stage machinery, lighting and sound effects.
- Plann and put on performances.
- Other matters related to theater management.
Job Description of the Extension Service Division:
- Publicity and image advertising.
- Receive and arrange tour services for foreign guests.
- Communication, interaction, and cooperation with other organizations.
- Plann and manage lifetime learning and related facilities.
- Manage and hold activities in Chung Shan Park.
- Management and maintenance of Chung Shan Park landscape design and green areas.
- Other matters related to promotions and services.
Job Description of the Electrical Engineering Division:
- Plan, purchase, supervise and evaluate construction projects.
- Electrical machinery and air conditioner maintenance and technical support for the Auditorium.
- Maintain and manage the electrical machinery of Chung Shan Park.
- Plan, maintain and manage the electrical machinery, air conditioner, fire control, water supply, piping and telecommunications.
- Digital services and management.
- Control, plan, and carry out the saving of energy, water and electricity.
- Other matters related to technical and electrical management.
The Personnel Office is in charge of personnel management.
The Accounting Office is in charge of the annual schedule, accounting, and statistics.