- Q1.What time do National Dr. Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall and Chung Shan Hall open?
Monday-Sunday 9:00-18:00 (Except the eve and the first day of Lunar New Year)
Yamingshan Chung-shan Hall
Except the eve and the first day of the lunar New Year, all year round the hall opens for the groups beyond 10 persons applying tour guide.
- Q2.Where is the Memorial Hall?
The Memorial Hall is on No. 505, Jen-Ai Road (3rd Blvd.), Sec. 4, Taipei, Taiwan. Its east side borders Yi-Xian Road, its west side borders Kwang-Fu South Road (13th Ave.), its south side, Jen-Ai Road (3rd Blvd.), Section 4, and its north side, Chung-Hsiao East Road (4th Blvd.), Section 4.
- Q3.How about National Dr. Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall's and Yamingshan Chung Shan Hall 's traffic lines?
1.Dr. Sun Yat-sen Mernorial Hall
126.96.36.199.254.259.261.270.282.288.299.504.672.Chih-Nan Bus, Free Go Bus(National Dr. Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall Station) (a)MRT Banna Ling (National Dr. Sun Yat-sen Mernorial Hall) (b)MRT Connection Bus: Blue5, Blue7, Blue10, Blue26, Blue27 (Taipei City Govenment Station)
2.Yanmingshan chung Shan Hall (a)Bus Route: 260.230 and Red5, Royal Bus(Teachers' Serninar Center Station) (b)Holiday Bus (weekend and holiday only):109,110,111,219(Chung Shan Hall Station) (c)MRT Connection Bus:260,925 (Jiantan Station)
- Q4.Are there parking lots in Memorial Hall?
There are two charging parking lots on Guangfu S. Rd. across form Mcdonald and on the Memorial Hall's entrance of Zhongxiao E Rd.
- Q5.Are there parking lots for the handicapped?
There are parking spaces for the handicapped in the Staff Parking Area. Please enter from entrance on the Chung-Hsiao East Road (4th Blvd.).
- Q6.Where can I buy tickets for the performances in the Auditorium?
Pre-sale tickets are available at different systems designated by the sponsors of the performances, including Era System, Acer System, NTCH Ticketing System and others. For detail information, please visit https:// sun.yatsen.gov.tw, look into the Programme published monthly by the Memorial Hall, or call +886-2-2758-8008 ext. 563.
- Q7.How can I have free tickets for performance?
Please check with the sponsors of each program. Information of sponsors is available at http://sun.yatsen.gov.tw, or check the Programme published monthly by the Memorial Hall, or call +886-2-2758-8008 ext. 522.
- Q8.Do I need tickets for exhibitions?
Free admission to the exhibitions. For those requiring admission fees, tickets are available at the ticket counter in the Memorial Hall.
- Q9.Are there special seats for the handicapped in the Auditorium?
Inside the Auditorium, there are three seats respectively on the east and west wings of Row 12 for the handicapped.
- Q10.Where can I get information about performance in the Auditorium?
For information about performance in the Auditorium, please check http://sun.yatsen.gov.tw, look into the Programme published monthly by the Memorial Hall, or call +886-2-2758-8008 ext. 546.