- Q21.When do honor guards perform exchanging ceremony?
The honor guards perform exchanging ceremony every hour on the hour from 9 p.m. to 5 p.m. daily.
- Q22.What is the opening hours of the Lake Tswei?
The Lake Tswei Service Center opens from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. every day.
- Q23.How does school apply for touring the Memorial Hall ?
You could download the application form on the website (download National Dr. Sun Yat-sen Application Form for Group Visit ) (www.yatsen.gov.tw) and fax to (+886-2-8780-7568)
- Q24.How many seats are there in the Auditorium?
There are 35 rows and 2,514 seats.
- Q25.How to apply for touring the Chungshan Hall?
There are four fixed time to guide service on 8:30,10:00, 13:30, 15:00. You could download the application on the website (www.yatsen.gov.tw) and fax to (+886-2-2861-0123) or call +886-2-2861-6391. The time for provisional groups or individual guide is 8:30, 10:00, 13:30, and 15:00.
- Q26.What are the opening hours of the Chungshan Hall?
1.The ordinary day: 8:30-11:30am, 1:30-4:30pm
2.The holiday: 9-11:30am, 1:30-4:00(only for groups visiting)
3.When the venues are rented already, we are sorry not open for the public.
- Q27.How can I get to the Chungshan Hall and are there parking lots?
1.Please take bus, Line260, 230, Red 5, and get off at the Teachers Training Center in ordinary day.
2.Please take Taipei Tour Bus Service, Line109, Line111 on holiday.
3.There are a few parking spaces for cars.
- Q28.Please explain the application procedures, time and places and rules for the Contest of Chinese Speech by Foreign Friends?
The Memorial Hall holds the Contest of Chinese Speech by Foreign Friends in early November every year. The registration opens sometime in late September. Information about registrations and contest rules will be published in the September issue of the Programme, and at http://sun.yatsen.gov.tw. Or, please call +886-2-2758-8008 ext. 525.
- Q29.Do you offer general guiding services and tours in English and other languages?
Yes. The Memorial Hall offers general tour guide and service in English and Japanese. For more information, please call +886-2-2758-8008 ext.545, 546.
- Q30.Do you have audio guiding service?
The regular exhibition, Dr. Sun Yat-sens History Exhibition, will be equipped with audio guiding services in the near future.