- Q31.Do you have free information publications for exhibitions?
There are three exhibitions, including Chungshan National Gallery, Yat-sen Gallery, De-ming Gallery offering free brochure to introducing display.
- Q32.Where can I learn more about Dr. Sun Yat-sen?
Please visit http://sun.yatsen.gov.tw , or call +886-2-2758-8008 ext. 526.
- Q33.Can I enjoy roller-blading in the Park?
There are no special areas for roller-blading. For safety reasons, roller-blading is prohibited.
- Q34.Can I ride a bicycle in the Park?
The park is generally for pedestrian recreation. For safety reasons, please do not ride bicycle in the park.
- Q35.Can I fly kite in the Park?
The Memorial Hall is within an aviation safety zone. For aviation safety, please do not fly kite.
- Q36.What should I do if I lost things in the Hall?
Please call 02-27578008 ext 603 for Security Unit of the Memorial Hall to check first.
- Q37.Who designed the Memorial Hall? What are its dimensions?
The Memorial Hall was designed by renowned architect Mr. Wang Ta-hong, and the total building area covers 29,464 square meters on an open space of 115,000 square meters.
- Q38.Who did the bronze statute of Dr. Sun Yat-sen in the main hall? What are its dimensions?
The bronze statute of Dr. Sun Yat-sen was sculpted by Prof. Chen Yi-fan.